Monday, December 10, 2018

Day 10 of Christmas Stitching

Day 10 - Holiday Joy

Last year I created this Joy pillow using the Craft n Cut software and my Silhouette Cameo 2 machine.



I am excited to share that Scrap & Sew is now carrying the Silhouette Cameo 3 and accessories! Plus a colorful assortment of Glitter Flex and Foil. In January 2019, the Sewing Sisters theme will feature digital cutting in tandem with your applique embroidering.  



There are many patterns today that offer SVG files for cutting your applique shapes. The Premier+2 software also can create files for both the Silhouette Cameo and the Brother Scan N Cut.

It is also possible to create rhinestone template to add rhinestones to your projects. This makes it much easier to place the rhinestone rather than one at a time.

I look forward to sharing my cutting expertise with you all, so please join us in January!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...