Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Day 12 of Christmas Stitching

Day 12 - A quick and easy gift idea is this napkin holder made from an 'in the hoop' quilt block. This is the Diva class for December and the class for Saturday has been changed to December 22nd.  So there is still time to sign up and finish it before Christmas.


This napkin holder starts as a basic 8" block found in the Quilt selection of my icon.  I then added the Star #4 design from the Holiday selection of the machine.  I rotated it and centered it within the block. I love all of the selections in the Holiday category of the icon. You have already seen a number of them stitched up in previous posts these twelve days.


I had a small class this morning but both of them finished their project and I even had time to take a picture.


Jennifer G used a new gold metallic fabric as the  center design along with the flower B94 on the Epic. This size fits a package of store bought napkins perfectly.


Ondrea D design is a combination of Basic Grey fabrics.  Her gift is ready to send off to her mother-in-law.

I hope you can find time in your schedule to sign up for the class.  I would love to have you.


Now it is time for me to get busy and finish up my stitching for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...