Sunday, December 9, 2018

Day 9 of Christmas Stitching

Day 9 - Gift Card Holder - one of the quickest and best gifts for my daughter-in-law is a gift card from Target.  She buys many of her clothes there and of course I would never begin to pick the right sweater for her.



This little design was created in Applique Creator and it was quite easy to do.  Here is a quick You Tube Video featuring the Applique Creator on the Pfaff Creative Sensation .  The steps are basically the same on all versions of Pfaff machines which have this feature.


          

I really love this unique feature and I use it often when creating my different projects.  Here is one of the projects for an upcoming class that I am teaching in the new year. No little boy in your life?  No problem!  I will have several different suggestions for you.


Be sure to unlock this unique feature on you machine and add creativity to your holiday stitching.



2 comments:

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...