Wednesday, February 6, 2019

How many ways can you say 'LOVE'?

I love the Word Sculpt Wizard in the Premier+2 software.  Here is a quick video to demonstrate how it works.


Last year, I decided to make a table topper for my kitchen table.  I was looking for ideas and came across this picture for my inspiration.


Here is the middle square of the topper and I thought it was perfect match for my idea.

Rather than the 4 patch, I decided to create my design using the word 'Love" in different languages.  All I did was google that information and I was able to create my list of words to type into the box.  I selected the 200 x 200 mm quilt hoop (my fav) and the software sized it perfectly for me.


I stitched it out on my fabric and then cut it down into the correct size for the center block.



The biggest problem was to find the directions for the table topper.  That was not so easy! It is from Anka Treasures "On the Run" book which is out of print. 
Here is the link if you want to order a pdf file of the book.  The seasonal table toppers are very inspiring!


Can you say "Love" in another language?  Post it in the comments section below.


Director of Design and Creativity


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...