Saturday, February 2, 2019

Romantic Valentine Table Runner

When we think of the colors of Valentine's Day, we often think of red, pink and white. It is interesting to read the philosophy of the selected colors, but the fact is, they remind me of the memories I had as a child.


The romantic colors of the day usually include soft pinks, blues and gray. 

One of our newest fabric collections is Porcelain by 3 sisters for Moda. The shades of white, pink, gray and mist fit perfectly into what I call the romantic palette of the holiday.


Lori looked for a quick and easy pattern for four fabrics and found this pattern by Pink Sands Beach. The Daydream table runner is fat quarter friendly and easy to sew.

What a difference the fabric makes! Her table runner was completed in no time and quilted with the Edge-to Edge technique.  


What is your vision for this pattern?  I must admit, I would love to see this in red, pink and white!  Anyone up for the challenge?


Director of Design and Creativity



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...