Tuesday, March 12, 2019

A little bit of Irish!

St Patrick's Day is coming soon!  Are you ready?  Whether or not you are Irish we all love to celebrate this holiday.  Here is a perfect project from Terri at Terial Magic. Making fabric shamrocks!



She has listed several formats for you use at the end of the video.  Hey - Silhouette users- load the svg file into your Designer edition software and get cutting!

Download the svg file here. Load it into the sSilhouette software and drag the button placement off to the side.  


I would love to give this a try but it is going to have to wait until after the weekend as I am 'sew' busy making samples for the Expo in Lakeland.  I hope to see you there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...