Monday, June 22, 2020

It's Time to Celebrate!

Yes, it is indeed.  June has always been a super busy month fo rme.  We have  birthdays in our family, and Father's Day.  So I thought it would be a great idea to feature this new collection we have in the store and make a cupcake potholder and matching kitchen towel to be used the entire month!


This Bundle Buddie includes the  new Woodland Tea Time Tossed Cupcakes by Studio E. It was  a perfect match and I paired it with our favorite Spotted by Zen Chic and the Twenty Four Seven Linen Stripes for this cute combination.





Remember the Bundle Buddie is only $9.99 and has 4 fat quarters, making it a great bargain.  The pattern is included  for the potholder and the kitchen towel with the traditional appliqué.  If you would like the embroidery, there is a code and my email to contact me for the design.

Stop by the store this week to check it out and the other new fabrics that are arriving daily.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...