Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Let the Christmas Stitchin' Begin!

A few weeks ago, I posted the hexagonal table toppper here.  When it is 90 degrees out, it is hard to think of Christmas, but it is August 1st ( now the 4th) and it will be here before you know it.

I was SEW excited when this new collection came in and I decided to feature that for the Bundle Buddie this month.  But alas July got away from me, and so it is ready to post finally today!



Are you crazy about red trucks?  I sure am! Here is my version of the Red Truck kitchen towel that I designed using this collection.



Isn't it cute?  Coming soon is a new pattern to coordinate with this fabric line and yes, we have a wood design fabric! Plus, I am so excited that she now has patterns so we can cut this out on our Silhouette Cameo machine!  This is the next one up on my to-do list.


Enough of that. Let's move on with the project at hand.  I found a clip art design online to recreate this super cute truck design and yes, it is included in the pattern.


I did cut it out with the Silhouette Cameo and there is also an SVG file for the tree, truck and the hanger pattern.

But you don't own/use a Silhouete Cameo?  No worries the pattern is included with the directions to make the red truck using Heat n Bond Lite.  Just remember to reverse the truck and tree or it will be going the wrong way.

Now that August is upon us, it is time to start making Fall, Halloween and Christmas projects.  Take a break from making masks and get your holiday stitchin' started.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...