Saturday, October 10, 2020

It's October! what happened to September?!

I just realized that the last time that I posted was in September!  Oh my, what happened?

I know! Kimberbell's Twilight BOO-levard Bench Pillow and Zoom. Wow- that was sure a big project.  But now up next are the bench buddies for fall which actually rolls right into Christmas.

We are offering the first Zoom "sew along" class because you know- we just wanna sew-all-night long! 😁

So come join the fun with us on October 27th from 6-9:00 p.m.  You can pick the pillows that you want to make as each of them has a special technique that only Kimberbell can do.

Up first are September's square and rectangle pillows. "Leaves are falling and Autumn is Calling" includes maple leaves blocks that are pieced in the hoop. Definitely slightly tricky but I know you can do it. The "hello fall" rectangle pillow includes orange glitter flex and purple organza along with the embroidery leaves.


Many of you know that I love Halloween, which is one of the reasons that I always have a few Halloween projects in the queqe.  The two pillows in the designs were the reason I was drawn to this collection.  Witches' hats and boots- oh my!


Glitter fabric for the pot, and purple orangza is quite the match.  The pompom trim and buttons adds the piece de resistance! These two will look marvelous with my BOO bench pillow.

Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before you know it and so let's round out the set of bench pillows.  I love the 'Give Thanks' pillow with the pumpkin lace accent and who doesn't love the KImberbell Fall flowers that top the pumpkin on the square pillow?


Lastly, are the two Christmas pillow designs and the Christmas tree includes a twig! How clever.


You can sign up for the class here and sew right along with us at home.  I have finished the fall designs and they stitch up rather quickly.  There are lots of Kimberbell techniques included in this cute little bundle.



Come join the fun!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...