Friday, January 1, 2021

Start the New Year with a Kimberbell celebration!

 Announcing the arrival of Kimberbell's new collection- Main Street Celebration!


Both the machne embroidery and sewing collections will be arriving in a few weeks.  I will be creating Scrap & Sew's fabric and thread kits, so be sure to sign up for those as well.  The embellishment kits are on their way as well and they are truly worth it.  


More sneak peeks of this fabulous collection and be sure and check back for additional information regarding the classes I will be offering.




Brand new buttons included with the embellishment kit.




Silver leather windmills





Now who doesn't just love this firestation and dalmation cutie block?



The fairie lights are baaaack!


A sneak peek of the Red, White and Bloom quilt!  Coming soon as well.

I don't know about you, but this whole collection just makes me happy and I am actually looking forward to starting off my new year stitching this design.  Not a fan if bench pillows?  We will have several other design ideas using this collection so stay tuned!

Call (813-749-0888) the store on Saturday to put your name on the waiting list for these designs.  Yes, we will ship your collections to you- just let ue know what you want.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...