Friday, December 7, 2018

Day 7 of Christmas Stitching

Day 7 - Quick and easy holiday decorating is all I have time for right now.  I suspect I am not alone.  A trip to the Dollar Store garnered a few plain red placemats.  Scrap and Sew has the perfect holiday collection - #477 Holiday Line Art by Pfaff.


A set of quick embroideries can be used in a number of different ways. 

Placemats, table runners and cards can all be quickly stitched with this collection.  They all fit in the 200 x 200 Quilt hoop or the 120 x 120 hoop.


Here is a card idea from Pfaff.com


And my Dollar Tree placemats.


May all of your holiday stitching be quick and easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...