Sunday, February 10, 2019

Lots of Love

Some days I just spend my time looking for cute ideas.  Even though some might consider this a waste of time, one idea can lead to several for me.  Here are some of the cute Valentine Day projects I found which may lead to others for me.


I found this super cute pillow from the Dritz site.  You can find the link here.


Here is the perfect project for your Valentine fabric scraps.  You can find the link here.


How about another Valentine Mug Rug?  The link is here.


 One of my favorite sites for free designs is Kreative Kiwi Embroidery Designs. When I need inspiration I always return to this site and you can find it here.  They offer several free designs and I loved the "Love " bubble and the In the Hoop Koru Heart.

What a clever project using the three heart sizes.


Check out the video they have to help you embroidery the In the Hoop Koru Heart.




I made this super cute wallhanging a few years ago with a Janine Babich design.  Ask your local dealer to order the pattern for you.


I fell in love with this project from the Girls in the Garden web site.  These valentine leggings are a perfect match for any little girl.


She designed the files in the Appliqué Creator function of the icon.  You can find the blog post here.



I hope you are able to make something festive for Valentine's Day and are inspired by these ideas.


Director of Design and Creativity
Scrap & Sew 
Lutz, FL 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...