Friday, May 8, 2020

All About mySewnet Blog

I hope you are following along with me this week as I dig deeper into the mySewnet function free to everyone who owns a Pfaff Creative icon, Epic, Epic 2 and Designer Embrilliance 80.

Today's post is all about the mySewnet Blog.  I look forward to this every time I turned on my machine to see if I have mail!




When you open the screen you will see four sections at the top.

They are:
Purple- Tips and Hints -  included are ideas for using decorative stitchesm stabilizers or needle work projects.


Gold - Sewing Instructions - when you open each post, it will have sewing instructions to make the project.

Teal-What's New- notice you will find the new update information here.


Dark Teal- Social Media - here you will find posts from our Pfaff Ambassadors, Instagram, Twitter,  You Tube, Pinterest and Pfaff Facebook page.

If you haven't sign up for their posts, I would suggest that you do as they have valuable information on all of the sites.

When you open a blog post, you will see the directions to work on a project like this recent post.  You can also download the directions as this is a a project included in the Project Creator part of mySewnet.



If there is an embroidery file, you can click on it and it will download directly to your cloud.


This design is created in Premier+2 software and they share the font used to create the design.  This is what it looks like on my cloud.



They are now including project and files ideas from the mySewnet Library.  Look for more information on this fabulous subscritption coming next week!


New Designs are added every Friday and today we received new files with a Mother's Day theme. Currently there are over 5000 designs in the mySewnet Library!

There is so much more to the mySewnet app so look for future blog posts sharing all the aspects of the app.  It will be very inspiring.  Trust me!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...