Monday, May 4, 2020

Welcome to mySewnet!

Congratulations on you new machine!  Even if you have owned it for a few years (like me) you have the internal software of a new machine!  The Epic 2 is new to the market but the Epic, Pfaff Creative icon and Viking Designer Embrillance 80 all have been updated in the last few weeks!

The Pfaff update was released on April 6, 2020 while the Viking updates were at the end of February.

The updates included:
a. The ability to read .evp3- format of the mySewnet Library designs.  (This is huge and I am SEW excited!)
b.  Support for the Pfaff Design Placement in the Sew Notice app.  Did you watch the FB live event?
c.  Support for the NEW creative grand quilter's 260mm x 260mm hoop.



If you need help with the update, please reach out to your dealer or you can leave a comment below and I will help you out.

Today's topic will be how to get connected to mySewnet.  Once you are connected you will discover the excitement and ease of embroidery with the Viking or Pfaff machine.

What is mySewnet?
         

mySewnet™ Cloud: a service where you save and access your personal files, stitches and designs, over the Internet instead of on your computer’s hard drive.

Your files in mySewnet™ Cloud can be saved and accessed from different devices; your mySewnet™ enabled machine, your PC or Mac, your smart phone or tablet via mySewnet™ apps.

Here I am hanging out with my friends' cloud.




How can I acess my files on my computer?

 mySewnet™ Cloud Sync Tool - Mac or PC: a tool to support synchronization of a local folder on your PC or Mac with the files stored in mySewnet™ cloud.
 

Here is what my mySewnet Cloud looks like on my computer.



Here is a quick tutorial to help you get started and register a mySewnet account.

                           


Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below. Tomorrow I will go into more detail regarding the mySewnet Cloud and its use.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...