Monday, June 29, 2020

It is Patriotic Week with Bundle Buddies!

Wow!  Can you believe it is almost the 4th of July?  I found this quick and easy patriotic pennant by RNK and Floriani.  She uses burlap as a background but wouldn't it be cute if you cut up an old pair of jeans and use that instead?


Here are my son's old jeans from college.  It was funny - he safety pinned the side seams because they were falling apart!


I cut the one leg open and pressed it flat. I cut off the flat felled seam from both legs to use as the hanger strip.


Rather than use the batting as the directions stated, I just sewed the two pieces together. It was firm enough to make it work.


The fabrics included in this bundle are the following:





Here is the You Tube directions by RNK.  They will help you complete this banner in no time!


This week is our Anniversary sale so don't forget we have lots of patriotic fabric and it is 30% until July 4th!

Check back this week to find more quick and easy patriotic projects.







2 comments:

  1. Adeline, where do I find the pattern pieces she used in the video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check this link and you wil see them listed under the video.https://www.createwithrnk.com/post/patriot-pennant

    ReplyDelete

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...