Thursday, July 2, 2020

Quick and Easy Flag Banner

As we count down to the 4th of July holiday, I am running out of time to finish some projects.  But I did manage to cut, sew AND finish this flag banner.  The pattern is one from Cut Loose Stars and Stripes and it uses a small amount of fabric.




Here is my finished flag banner on my front door. My first color choices for the dark and medium blue are in the scrap bin.  I am usually pretty good inpicking out colors and fabrics but in the end- my favorite Grunge by Basic Grey won this battle.


I also was able to use the edge to edge stars large design and embroidered 5 repeats skipping the last part of the design to avoid the blue sashing on the flag.

I also did embroidered her table runner for July and it fits perfect on my front hutch.  Here it is in the store.

Here is Off Road Project with a placemat, hot pad and even coasters from the Stars and Stripes cd.


Normally this is only offered through quilt stores such as ours, but you can now purchase it through her ONLY UNTIL July 4th.



There is also a link for the free stars file that she mentions in the video to quilt the hot pad and placemats.  I may or may not get them done before Saturday! :)

Happy Stitching everyone and celebrate the 4th with Scrap & Sew as we are open on Saturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...