Saturday, September 5, 2020

Hello September! There is "SEW" much happening.

Check it out!  I am 'sew' excited to bring you all of this exciting news.  There is so much to share that I am going to break it down into a series of blog posts, so be sure to sign up for notifications so you don't miss one post.

There is a NEW update coming for the Pfaff icon at the end of September.  Why am I jumping up and down? (it is not a pretty sight...).  The update will allow you to use the new Ribbon Attachment, which is currently only on the Viking Epic 2.

Key features include:
  • 360° rotation 
  • Create texture & dimension, expanding embroidery capabilities 
  • Adjustable ribbon guide 
  • Motorized device 
  • 4 unique designs available to download
To me, this is pretty exciting because I love texture on my projects and this new feature certainly adds that.  Here are a few projects that I made with the ribbon attachment on the Viking Epic 2.



If you have joined the mySewnet library subscription, you have access to over 5000 designs.  They also have an entire category with just ribbon attachment designs.

I think this would look terrific on a black t shirt! So look for more amazing samples of this fabulous new feature coming soon.  

You can now order this with a 20% discount and YES, we are open on Labor Day.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...