Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Exciting News about mySewnet Library!

I have been so excited to share this amazing information about this new feature for the Pfaff Creative icon machine.  The Epic 2, Epic and Designer Brilliance 80 had have this feature for a few months.

There are so many questions flying around and I will do my best to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

There are several ways to access your mySewnet library.  You can access it from your computer, phone and your tablet. Today I had  doctor appt. and they were a tad bit behind.  So i opened up the library and started to browse for some project ideas and saved a few favorites.



When working with my laptop, I have found the quickest method to access it is to go to the Pfaff site and then click on the library and it open ups.  On my tablet and phone I have saved the library.mysewnet.com link in my favorites.



Rather than have a long lengthly post, I am going to include several short videos as I do a tour around the site.  Not to worry, I am doing more posts regarding this fabulous new feature and I will share additional new features that are coming to this blog soon!  

Introduction to mySewnet Library

Exciting News! You can now browse the library.mysewnet.com  to view the site and the available designs.



New this week!


Call and ask for the special code to sign up for a year subscription.  Get 12 months for the price of 10.


Next post- "How to Search for designs in mySewnet Library".







4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the information on Mysewnet. Having the inspiration about techniques or projects completed is what appeals to me. I guess when you think of this in terms of a cricut subscription, the idea of not owning the designs is similar. You can save cricut designs to your hard drive on your computer though. I recently returned to Pfaff machines after a long hiatus (7570 era). I added the Pfaff Creative Icon to my sewing room. You mentioned Creative Icon 2. Does Pfaff allow you to purchase an Upgrade for machines similar to Brother and Babylock? I have software on order and more feet. Now that you mentioned felting, that wasn’t on my list, lol. Thank you so much for the informative article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know very little about the icon 2. So no answers there. Yes, you can save Cricut designs to your hard drive and my analogy is you can save them to your mySewnet cloud. That post is coming soon. Thank you for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adeline I am from South Africa and battle to register my Pfaff Icon because there is not a option to choose a country outside the US. Is there a way I can subsrcibe to the library?

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the moment, I am only aware that this is being offered in the US. I hope it will become available to other countries as well.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...