Friday, July 10, 2020

Gardening Week comes to a quick finish!

Well that was a fast week!  Honestly, I have no idea where the days go. I thought I would share two projects that I made before I started working at Scrap & Sew.  The gardening tote bag is from a project shared in Sew News.  You can download the digital copy here.


I did use canvas that I found in Michaels (back when I was actually shopping) and some garden themed fabric I had in my stash.




I found the designs in the Premier+ software under Sample designs.  I also created a garden flag using the same fabric and similar designs.

My little garden babies are growing up way too fast and the Florida weather did wreak havoc my little flag after a few months.  No new babies to add to a new flag, but that is OK!


See you next week! Ho! Ho! Ho!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...