Saturday, October 30, 2021

Day 10 Are you Crazy for Candy Corn?

Are you crazy for anything candy corn?


I have to tell you that I am not a fan of candy corn candy but I am a fan of candy corn sewing and quilting! We have 2 bolts of this super cute candy corn fabric at the store and I couldn't resist buying some.


But what to make with it? I found this table runner on Krista Moser's site here.


And I thought I could get a topper done by Halloween but I am not sure if I am going to make it! She has very thorough directions and I think I should just save this for next year.

So with only 24 hours until Halloween I set out to find some quick and easy candy corn projects.  Deb's Days has a cute blog post with a candy corn potholder- simple and quick to make with scraps.  You can find the link to her supply list and video tutorial here.


Last year Janome had a really cute and quick Candy Corn pouch pattern and FB live.  I am all about watching any video for inspiration.  


They included both patterns and vip format.  The link to the FB live video is here. If you do not have any software to open these files, don't forget you can download a free version of mySewnet here.


Well it looks like I may not have time to do too much today but I did find an svg for a quick pair of Candy Corn earrings.


Go out and have a spooky terrific day!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...