Monday, June 15, 2020

Bundle Buddies are here!!

Now that I am back, my mojo is back and I am stitchin' up a storm.  As I walked around the store I realized how many new bolts of fabric that are super new to me.  That's when it hit me!  if only I had some fat quarters and an idea for a quick project!  Viola! Bundle Buddies.

Since I was unable to plan for our Spring Class Preview, I have channeled my energies into the theme and project for each bundle.

Ahoy Mateys

It's Nautical Week this week at Scrap & Sew.  The bundle this week will feature four fat quarters of 'Whale of a Time' by Studio E.  The free project included in the bundle is a sailboat quilt block which I turned into a pillow for my pool area.  The best part is they are only $9.99 but they will only last one week. Next week there is a new bundle and a new project. Hmmm...I wonder what it is?



Included in the bundle are the following fabrics:





If you want to buy additional fabric, you could also stitch up this cute baby quilt pattern I found. I love the 'Sew Can She' blog as she has so many super cute project ideas.  And yes, you will probably see more than one of her projects in these bundles..


Stop back here throughout the week for some more Nautical ideas for your summer stitching.

Bon Voyage




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...