Saturday, December 8, 2018

Day 8 of Christmas Stitching

Day 8 - Christmas Bunting by Cindy Sarabia

Cindy is our expert on all things about software.  She teaches our Premier+ classes and for December she created this very festive bunting.


This features the Christmas font found in the FUN collection of Lettering in the software.  While looking for ideas, I came upon this bog site (love Pinterest!) called "Squirrels Do Sew" .  She is a super creative designer name Lotta who lives in Sweden and loves squirrels!  I found her tutorial for her clock here.  How clever!  She has directions in both English and Swedish and they are very thorough.


I followed her tutorial and it was easy, even for a novice like me.  Here is my sample.

Now to find the TIME to stitch it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...