Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Day 6 BOO to you!

Have you turned on your Pfaff Creative icon or Viking Epic or Epic 2 this week?  I am always excited when I see the little envelope next to the blog. "You've got mail!" is what I hear in my head.  This is one of my favorite features about my machine!

                                           

'Before covid' I taught a class designed around the blog and using the free designs they give us.  I was happy to see these designs back on the blog again.


I created the letters in Appliqué Creator selecting my 360 x 260mm hoop. This allowed me to make these big letters. I deleted the satin stitching, which left the placement and tackdown stitching. I used chalkboard fabric so when I trimmed out the fabric, it left a neat finish.

I followed the directions for the bat except I used a sheet of glitterflex for his body.  when you remove the clear topping, it can be applied just like fabric.


For the ghost, I sandwhiched some polyester organza between the vinyl and then trimmed them all before the satin stitching.


The pumpkin is the same one on the blog, I just resized it and made it longer. I also added an orange vinyl rather than fabric to give it the shiny look.


I hope you are inspired to try out some of these designs.  But do remember to save them to your machine so you can have them on your cloud.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, not exactly but it is on the horizon.  This is my second favorite holiday and I love making all of the heart designs and of course the...